WHAT can be returned?
Unused products in original state and packaging.
- Faulty goods may be replaced at our expense.
- It is always our intention to supply quality, working goods. In the case that a faulty or flawed item is received, we will replace it at no extra cost.
- Fragile goods damaged in transit will be replaced or credited.
- All damaged goods must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of goods to enable the issuing of a credit. Should this not be the case we will not accept liability for damaged goods.
- Within 24 hours of receipt of goods, email photos and description of damages before discarding broken glassware.
- Coloured goods that are unsuitable once sighted in person. Exchange of colour only is offered.
WHAT cannot be returned?
- Used products removed from packaging.
- Any goods due to change of mind.
- Any goods received after the date required due to late orders or postage delays.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Products must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Return items to our head office @ 26 Marlin Street, Kawungan, QLD 4655.
HOW do customers return items?
Faulty or flawed goods should be returned by post. Please contact us to lodge your return and be provided with a Reply Paid address for postage.
Fragile goods damaged in transit need not be returned.
POSTAGE for returns?
Original postage or shipping costs are non-refundable, no matter the circumstances. Return postage costs will be paid by us if goods are faulty or flawed. Return postage will be paid by the customer in any other instance.
CREDIT for returns?
Store credit will be issued upon receipt of returned goods. A coupon code will be provided to use at the checkout during your next purchase.
Products must be in original packaging for return to be accepted.