Small White Floral Kissing Ball
Make 4 payments of $0.69 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Our range of kissing balls are suitable for event decoration or wedding accessories.
- Made from small fabric roses with leaves or satin with diamantes
- Adorned with a string of tiny acrylic clear pearls for hanging
- Some have pearl string embellishments attached at the base
- Ideal for floral wedding, or party decorations
- Small White Satin: 12cm diameter
- Small Violet, Plum and Tri-tone Purple: 12cm diameter
- Small Pink: 12cm diameter
- Small White Floral: 13cm diameter
- Large Purple/Plum: 15cm diameter
- Large Ivory: 17cm diameter
Attend a wedding and you may see bridesmaids, flower girls, or even the bride carrying a kissing ball. You may even see kissing balls hanging from trees, shepherds hooks, balustrades, or even placed on top of (or in) vases down the aisle at the ceremony or around the reception.
The kissing ball, also known as a Pomander Ball originated in the Victorian era. The bouquet flower balls became a popular Christmas custom and mistletoe was first used in creating them. Some balls were very elaborate. Ribbon and glitter held the plants and flowers together in a ball. Traditionally the ball had an apple or potato base.
Our Kissing Balls are made from high quality silk tea roses with a long organza ribbon for hanging. You may like to personalise your Kissing Balls with coloured organza ribbons, diamante pins, craft butterflies, crystal bead strands and pendants, or any other embellishments!
|Unit Of Measure||ea|