10g Pink Water Beads
Our magic water crystal beads are simply sensational!
- 10g packet will make up 1 litre of hydrated water beads
- Solid colour transforming to a translucent colour when hydrated
- Size: 2mm each bead, increasing to 10mm when fully expanded
- Colour-fast so colour will not run (beware of poor quality imitations)
- Reusable over and over again
Also known as Crystal Soil, Aqua Beads, Water Pearls, Deco Beads, Jelly Balls, or Polymer Gel. Whatever you call them, they are absolutely fabulous!
Our water beads are a lightweight alternative to heavy marbles, pebbles or glass stones used in vases and other decor pieces. You will instantly enhance any table centrepiece, or vase of flowers with these exciting bubbles. They are a perfect soil substitute for indoor plants and will transform any table setting for a special occasion or room around the home.
Available in many colours, you are sure to find a perfect match for your wedding or party colour scheme. Add extra sparkle with an LED Submersible Light from our lighting department. These are waterproof and will look amazing shining through your water beads.
How do they work?
- So simple!
- 10g packet contains approx. 900 tiny dehydrated balls
- 10g of tiny dehydrated Water Crystals will make up approx. 1 Litre of hydrated water beads
- Water beads are water absorbents made of non-toxic and biodegradable polymer
- Simply soak 10g of water beads in 1L of water
- Leave for 4-8 hours for best results
- Drain off excess water and they are ready to use (this is the most important step. If you don't drain away the excess water, you won't see the water beads!)
- Water Crystals will remain in their expanded form until dehydrating begins.
- Repeat soaking process for lasting expansion.
- Water beads may last up to 12 months or even longer!
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Majestic DIY users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.